Client Success Lead
SolarNexus is the original software platform for solar and energy efficiency contracting. We’ve been helping contractors sell and install solar since 2010. We’ve been called “Salesforce for solar.” Contractors across the country rely on SolarNexus to power their CRM, sales proposals, and project management. We provide expert IT support and process consulting to our clients.
SolarNexus seeks a highly motivated team member to lead its customer success activities. You will take on a wide variety of tasks necessary to ensure our clients’ success.
> Develop domain expertise (solar energy systems, electricity tariffs, contracting business sales and operations, investment analysis).
> Develop SolarNexus product expertise.
> Monitor and respond to customer support requests, follow-up to clarify issues and requests.
> Use domain and product expertise to effectively train users.
> Troubleshoot reported software issues, clearly report bugs, and validate product fixes.
> Develop and maintain customer support content (articles, FAQs). Implement support center improvements.
> Maintain and develop new automated self-serve walk throughs.
> Conduct quality assurance testing on delivered software.
> Perform technical tasks for onboarding new clients (account configuration, process setup, data import, proposal and contract template requirements).
> Use HTML/CSS and Liquid directives to develop and customize sales proposal templates. Manage contracted resources developing custom pages.
- Excellent computing skills and process logic
- Very strong written and verbal communications (professional, clear)
- Excellent customer service skills to deal politely and effectively with client inquiries
- Must be able to take ownership of work and drive results with limited supervision
- Experience with support and training applications (such as Zendesk, Intercom, Walk-Me)
- Proficient with spreadsheets, particularly data manipulation
- Basic HTML / CSS skills
- Design skills a big plus
- Minimum of 1 year customer service and sales support.
- Minimum of 6 months experience developing and managing support content.