Construction Project Manager - Energy
Boyd Jones Construction is seeking a Project Manager to deliver customer-focused building solutions and cultivate strong client relationships. Candidates must have a proven track record of running commercial projects and establishing solid working relationships with clients. Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain safety standards in all aspects of each project
- Responsible for overall construction project delivery on multiple project assignments.
- Manage and contribute to the pre-construction process.
- Develop and manage project schedules
- Procure subcontractors and materials
- Manage pay applications
- Manage project budgets and analyze job costs
- RFI, Submittal and Change Management
- Potentially manage project engineers on certain projects
- Resolve construction related issues, disputes and disagreements on the project
- Effectively apply Boyd Jones company values to all facets of the job.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering or related field required.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience for commercial construction projects valued from $2M to $40M
- Strong working knowledge of building systems/components and technology, contract management, and various project delivery methods
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, CPM scheduling software and project management software.
- Excellent communication skills for interactions with clients, designers and subcontractors.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.