Corporate Development Analyst
Corporate Development Analyst Opportunity
Here is an exciting opportunity to join an aggressive growing successful and stable oil and gas company. The compensation package will be very competitive and will include attractive components that will reward and encourage success.
- Minimum requirement: Must have a 4 year degree from a University preferably with an emphasis on finance or database administration.
- Prefer minimum of 5 years of experience working in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in linking various software packages. Must be proficient at: Aries, Petra, Microsoft Office package, Enertia, Field Direct, IHS, Microsoft Access, spreadsheet macros/queries, Spotfire, Fekete and ArcGIS.
- Working as a reserve analyst would be preferred but not required.
- Computer programming skills would be preferred but not required.
- Interpersonal skill set, strong work ethic, results orientated, good communicator, self-starter and leadership abilities.
- Experience in performing economic analysis assessments for development decisions, acquisitions, divestitures and quantifying risks.
- Have been involved with the evaluation process of acquisitions and divestitures in the industry.
- Will be a key team member in reviewing acquisition and divestiture opportunities and to provide analysis for management.
- Develop in-house tools to help management make quick operational decisions and adjustments.
- Network at industry meetings and functions and stay in contact with industry employees to promote company growth strategic initiatives.
- Help monitor internal economics on the various company assets and provide guidance on divestiture candidates. Help team pull necessary data for potential data room sales.
- Monitor M&A activity industry-wide and stay on top of current trends.
- Provide communication and interaction from our operations group to our financial group.
- Help setup budgeting models with various rig scenarios with financial outputs.
- Must possess a positive attitude and willing to take part in an important role in helping grow the company. This position is highly visible within the organization.
Contact for serious inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org