*******Amazing opportunity with Energy Leader in Midland, TX*** $80-$100k plus BONUS!!
3-5 years in Corporate Accounting from Pipeline/Oil/Gas/Energy setting.
Member of a multi-disciplined asset team with primary focus as the team& key Finance and Accounting resource.
Financial planning, forecasting and working directly with operational personnel in the development of budgets, quarterly reviews and variance analysis.
Analyzing and reporting key financial and operational data to both Midland operations and Houston accounting.
Overseeing and ensuring development projects are in compliance with corporate accounting policies and joint operating agreements.
Providing business support for operations including financial and economic analysis.
Job level commensurate with experience and skill set.
Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Proficient in financial modeling, budgets, variance analysis and management reporting.
- Strong analytical skills through the use of Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint presentation.
- Strong team, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well with others, take direction from supervisor(s), focus attention on details, and follow work rules.
- Specific industry experience required.
No Relocation or Remote work being offered