Plant Controller (Tyler, TX)
Our client, one of the leading providers of completion chemicals and services in the oilfield, seeks a strong Plant Controller to provide business process leadership for one of its largest chemical manufacturing and distribution facilities. The ideal candidate is hands on and looking for an opportunity to build and manage a structured financial process. Strong experience with inventory management -related accounting is required.
- Provide business process leadership for one of our clients’ largest chemical manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Inventory control, cycle count process, batch ticket closing, and other inventory related processes including dead/slow/obsolete inventory review.
- Facility financial statement preparation, review, and analysis on a monthly basis.
- Detailed product costing reviews for products manufactured in our Tyler facility to support cost accounting process and systems.
- Manage accounts payable, purchase order, and invoicing functions handled at the facility.
- Provide leadership for streamlining and improving business processes as needed.
- Partner with plant leadership to provide transparency for production costs, facility expenses, and profitability through creation of customized reports, dashboards, etc.
- Establish internal controls to mitigate key risks, especially as it relates to inventory.
- Minimum of five years of experience in an accounting or finance related position; CPA or MBA is preferred but not required.
- A candidate experienced in cost accounting in a manufacturing environment; experience in a chemical manufacturing and distribution environment is preferred.
- This position will require a detail-oriented person willing to be hands on with respect to all accounting and finance tasks at the Tyler facility.
- We are looking for someone that fits the corporate culture and is a business partner to the Director of Manufacturing and operations managers.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills are a must; also must have a thorough understanding of business processes and internal controls.
Please indicate interest and send resume to Jonathan Rhoads, Lowry Rhoads Associates at email@example.com. Lowry Rhoads Associates is a retained executive search firm formed to provide our clients with the highest levels of personal service.