Program Manager, Power Solutions
With over 400 employees across 16 offices in Ontario, Spark Power delivers development, asset management, operations, maintenance and technical services to over 4,500 customers across Canada in the renewable energy and power infrastructure markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of the Solutions team at Spark Power , the Program Manager, Power Solutions will be a dynamic, energetic and strong team player supporting Spark Power in its growth strategy in the power sector. Our clients are large commercial and industrial customers with diverse power and energy service needs. They look to us to help them stay one step ahead of the curve within the Energy Services market. The Program Manager will be on the cusp of cutting edge and innovative projects to assist in delivering programs across this exciting industry. The Program Manager will have the opportunity to grow and advance within a progressive and fast-paced entrepreneurial lead company.
Typical responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Work independently and in a team to deliver key Solutions team projects
- Take lead on project implementation, delivery, documentation, supply chain and handover management
- Develop a pipeline of work to achieve targets and required margin
- Understand and comply with regulatory procedures across all projects
- Track and report on project financials
- Support existing and build new client relationships through business development
- Participate in continuous professional development and become a knowledge expert in the industry while gaining technology acumen
- Be an ambassador for Spark Power, developing new prospects and networking with industry and regulatory bodies to drive key goals of the organization
- Technical expertise in Power and Energy Services and related solutions (CHP, BESS, Renewables, Demand Response…)
- Knowledge of key business operational procedures; can develop project charters, business cases, case studies and project road maps
- Extensive experience operating in project management roles within the building services or energy industry, preferably in corporate environments within industrial plants such as food & beverage, data centres, pharmaceuticals, automotive, and advanced manufacturing
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects to a value of $10M
- Demonstrated experience in managing, supporting and coaching a team of people to deliver quality projects to stakeholders
- Strong understanding and expertise in project delivery using technology including Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent proposal writing skills
- Recognized qualification or in process of receiving a qualification in Project Management is an asset
Spark Power Corp is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed.