Sales Trader - Environmental Commodities
As a Sales Trader at ACT Commodities, you will work with the most interesting clients around the world, each with their own set of exciting challenges. You will manage and grow your own portfolio, using your strong interpersonal skills and charming personality to gain your clients’ confidence and trust.
You will have the full support of your colleagues at ACT, each – like you – adding their unique skills to the group. Our on-going personal development program will help you set and reach clear goals and career objectives, helping you to excel in your role. Naturally, your success comes with matching rewards. One of them being the satisfaction of knowing you’re a vital player in one of the world’s top teams in commodities trading.
As a Sales Trader you will be responsible for:
- New business development through lead generation, prospecting while establishing and cultivating relationships with buyers and sellers in the environmental commodity markets;
- Understand and identify arbitrage opportunities in the environmental commodity market to originate deal flow for your trade book;
- Accurately establish sell/ purchase price for significant volumes in the environmental commodity markets and negotiate sell/purchase contracts with counterparties;
- Research, understand and stay up-to-date on legislation and geopolitical changes that create trading opportunities in the environmental commodity markets;
- Participate in the development and execution of trading strategies.
- Undergraduate Degree in Economics, Business or a related field
- 2-4 years of sales, trading, brokerage or account management role
- Highly self-motivated person who thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly