Solar Development Program Manager -- Solar Roof Rent Program
Generate Capital is looking for someone with C&I solar development experience to manage development of demonstration projects employing a new community solar business model. This is a full-time consulting role based out of our San Francisco office. Ideally, this person has past experience developing solar projects in California as either a project manager, business manager, engineer, or other stakeholder. The role will lead our EPC selections and engagements and will enlist solar subscribers.
Generate Capital builds, owns, operates, acquires and finances innovative resource infrastructure. Based in San Francisco, it serves as the leading capital partner for project developers and technology manufacturers driving the Resource Revolution – doing more with less of our critical resources like energy, water, food and materials.
Only local candidates will be considered.
- Drive in-house solar development efforts: Contract with and oversee pre-NTP engineering activities necessary to finalize project designs and to secure necessary permits and approvals.
- Manage and complete pre-NTP documentation checklist to prepare project for funding. Review pre-NTP documentation deliverables for accuracy and completeness.
- Perform EPC sourcing and contract management in partnership with in-house asset management team.
- Develop program to sign on commercial tenants as community solar subscribers. Perform ongoing interaction with host site management.
- Drive ongoing development efforts through existing and new developers.
- Become familiar with Generate Capital’s project investment model for each project. Interact with investment analysts on model changes necessary to better forecast returns.
- Conduct and manage roofing and EPC bid processes, negotiate EPC contracts (in partnership with Asset Ops).
- Negotiate customer management agreements, and work with legal on any mid-project documentation issues.
- Assist in preparation of promotional materials.
If you know someone who is a fit for the above, please reach out to Bill Hilliard at Bill@GenerateCapital.com.