Roles have included project planning, budgeting, execution, and construction QA/QC. Geomechanics experience includes performing site exploration and mapping, laboratory testing and material characterization, geophysical surveys, liquefaction analysis, and numerical modelling.
I have worked on large exploration, design, analysis, and construction projects around the country in sectors including transportation, tunneling, mining, water resources, oil & gas, chemicals, and industrial facilities. Some of these projects include:
• Motiva Refinery Expansion- Port Arthur, TX
• Shell Oil Refinery Expansion- Pasadena, TX
• Eagle Ford Crude Oil Storage Facility- Sealy, TX
• Cheniere Energy, Sabine Pass LNG Export Facility- Sabine Pass, LA
• Purple Line Subway Extension- Los Angeles, CA
• University Link 230 Lightrail Tunnel- Seattle, WA
• High Level Geotechnical Analyses for large Mining Company (Various Locations, USA)
I can be reached by either email or phone:
• Manage surface facility construction, maintenance, and improvement projects including estimating, budgeting, bidding, design, manage contractors, and scheduling;
• Responsible for project management and execution from inception to completion;
• Participate in developing HES work plans and Safe Work Plans;
• Support and maintain facilities performance reporting and facilities Project KPIs.
• Monitored construction documentation and managed contractors
rock to evaluate geotechnical, geological, and environmental properties.
• Performed planning and engineering design of a subway tunnel in highly populated area;
• Conducted field instrumentation installation and data collection;
• Managed the construction of a 75ft deep shaft excavation in the La Brea Tar Sands.