DEN Talks: Discussions on Energy & Networking
The YPE Denver board has realized a desire from our membership to have an informal forum to host discussions about relevant energy industry topics. Think of this as an interactive fireside chat with a TED Talk intro and a chance for your ideas to be heard and challenged among your peers.
This month, the discussion turns to a topic key to renewables and the energy transition: batteries and hydrogen. YPE Board member, Jake DiRe, will be sharing his experience and expertise to lead a discussion on how they're transforming into the future.
Location: Denver Earth Resources Library, 730 17th St Suite B1, Denver CO 80202
Date & Time: 7/28/22 at 8:00 AM
We hope to see you there!
2022 DEN Talks Schedule:
- July: Storage: Batteries & Hydrogen - talk hosted by Jake DiRe from EcoMark Solar
- August: Nuclear - talk hosted by Sean McGhee from Sierra Space
- September: Utility / The Grid - talk hosted by TBD
- October: Synthetic Fuels - talk hosted by Kurt Duncan from Slopeside Energy
- November: THE PLAN to Net Zero - talk hosted by TBD
- December: Policy to Implement Plan - talk hosted by TBD
- January: Intro to DEN Talks
- March: ESG! Talk hosted by Hannie Fisher from Civitas
- April: Renewables: Solar, Wind, & Hydro - talk hosted by Saxon McKinven from National Grid Renewables. Listen to the podcast HERE!
- May: Carbon: Credits, Capture, & Accounting - talk hosted by Ariel Smith from ClearTrace. Listen to the podcast HERE!
- June: Oil & Gas and its role in the Energy Transition - talk hosted by Mark Hinaman from Franklin Mountain Energy
Call in here.