DEN Talks: Discussions on Energy & Networking
The YPE Denver board has realized a desire from our membership to have an informal forum to host discussions about relevant energy industry topics. Think of this as an interactive fireside chat with a TED Talk intro and a chance for your ideas to be heard and challenged among your peers.
This month, we're turning to a well rounded engineer who's fascinated with synthetic fuels. Kurt Duncan from Slopeside Energy will discuss how to manufacture hydrocarbons out of air and water and why they're ultimately a better solution for humanity and transportation than batteries.
Location: The Grid Collaborative, 445 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203
Date & Time: 9/15/22 at 8:00 AM
We hope to see you there!
2022 DEN Talks Schedule:
- September:Synthetic Fuels - talk hosted by Kurt Duncan from Slopeside Energy
- October: Utility / The Grid - talk hosted by TBD
- November: THE PLAN to Net Zero - talk hosted by TBD
- December: Policy to Implement Plan - talk hosted by TBD
- January: Intro to DEN Talks
- March: ESG! Talk hosted by Hannie Fisher from Civitas
- April: Renewables: Solar, Wind, & Hydro - talk hosted by Saxon McKinven from National Grid Renewables. Listen to the podcast HERE!
- May: Carbon: Credits, Capture, & Accounting - talk hosted by Ariel Smith from ClearTrace. Listen to the podcast HERE!
- June: Oil & Gas and its role in the Energy Transition - talk hosted by Mark Hinaman from Franklin Mountain Energy. Listen to the podcast HERE!
- July: Storage: Batteries & Hydrogen - talk hosted by Jake DiRe from EcoMark Solar
Call in here.