Energy Audit Engineer - Entry Level
EcoMetric Consulting is a global consultancy specializing in energy efficiency, renewable energy, and distributed generation consulting services and products. Our clients include investor-owned, and publicly owned electric and natural gas utilities, state agencies, non-profit organizations, and large multinational corporations. EcoMetric is growing rapidly and provides high quality technical and strategic consulting services to influence the end-use customer’s energy consumption behaviors and choices.
Energy Audit Engineer – Entry Level
As a new member of our program team, you will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data to identify energy conservation measures/projects, quantify and help customers understand their energy-saving opportunities. You have a degree in engineering science, some impressive academic projects and at least 1 internship to showcase your talents. You are ready to begin your career and excited to join a growing global firm. If you have a passion for energy efficiency and are looking for a challenge working with some of the brightest minds in the industry, let’s talk!
You Value: Data, Integrity, Efficiency
Spend your days:
- Participating in on-site inspections and end-use metering activities to identify efficiency improvements for commercial and industrial customers
- Working closely with customer facility and operations teams to identify energy efficiencies and develop solutions that meet the customer’s objectives
- Analyzing utility and energy efficiency program data utilizing Excel or other analytical software, identifying trends, summarizing program events, and identifying causal impacts on program results
- Building and presenting clear, concise data models and technical reports describing recommendations and opportunities
- Reinforcing our commitment to clients and always being mindful of their satisfaction and future needs
What you’ll bring with you:
- BS Degree in engineering – environmental, mechanical, or related discipline
- Some professional experience with an engineering consulting or design-build firm – internship counts!
- Experience building data models, energy use billing analysis, energy savings calculation algorithms and installing building energy use metering equipment
- Superior command of MS Excel and data analytics/visualization software – Power BI or Tableau
- Strong communications skills and the ability to articulate your ideas in a virtual working
- Naturally self-directed, resourceful, with an agile mind that is able to switch priorities quickly
And what you’ll get in return:
- Competitive base salary depending on experience and a nice suite of benefits
- A team that is invested in your professional development
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on our environment
Goldstone Partners is helping this successful boutique firm find a gifted professional who demonstrates the company’s values. Please send your resume to us directly at email@example.com. Principals only, please.