Mirabito Energy Products - Pricing & Supply Manager
Mirabito Energy Products
Position: Pricing & Supply Manager
Reports to: Senior Vice President Pricing & Supply
Status: Salary Exempt, Full time
▪ Manage the pricing and supply process of all liquid petroleum products for
all Mirabito business units.
▪ Facilitate negotiation and refinement of detailed contracts/pricing/supply
between Mirabito and supplier/vendor partners.
▪ Manage pricing and supply portfolio to ensure budgeted margins and
gallons are achieved.
▪ Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal
networks and participating in professional associations.
▪ Frequently respond to sales inquiries by sales staff. Ensure excellent
▪ Adhere to company policies and procedures 100% of the time.
RESPONSIBILITIES – Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
▪ Ensure timely and accurate pricing notifications to customers & internal
▪ Ensure a positive relationship with customers, internal staff, and supply
▪ Provide consistent futures pricing to customers as requested.
▪ Steady procurement of futures and spot differentials from supply partners.
▪ Execute fixed forward purchases and customer contracts as directed.
▪ Monitor and report on pricing & supply activities and follow up for
▪ Work with dispatch to ensure proper load points for each load.
▪ Manage allocations with supply partners with different online portals and
▪ Manage and ensure loading numbers/accounts are active with supply
▪ Monitor market conditions and adjust supply and pricing as necessary.
▪ Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.