Outside Sales Executive
SitePro is currently seeking a full-time Outside Sales Executive to perform day to day sales development functions such as achieving maximum market opportunity identification, development prospects and qualifying leads and helping to covert prospects into new accounts for the company. The position will be based in the Midland-Odessa, TX Metroplex.
Candidates should have an interest in advanced technologies, an entrepreneurial spirit, and thrive in a competitive market while generating new business opportunities and increasing revenue. In this role you will be responsible for providing Energy clients with the development of fluid based solutions strategies in multiple areas utilizing SitePro’s advanced automation, hardware solutions, managed services, and field services for a turnkey experience. The Outside Sales Executive is also responsible for creating and maintaining multiple mutually beneficial business relationships between SitePro and our customer base.
The market serviced is geographically diverse with many players and potential clients; as such, this role requires strategic thinking, accuracy, innovation and strong negotiation skills, which are all critical to meeting goals and objectives.
As an ideal candidate for the Sales Executive role, you’ve successfully demonstrated the following:
Preferred experience with Fluid Based Solutions Technology (which may include advanced automation, predictive analytics, hardware solutions, managed services, surveillance & security, access control, hardware solutions), SAAS and developing executive level relationships.
Strong Sales Management Operating System (MOS):
- Developed and implemented strategic Territory Management Plans and individual Account / Opportunity Plans
- Active and proficient use of CRM System (Sales Force-SFDC) to show pipeline growth and accuracy in forecasting information
- Proficiency in applying a consultative selling framework to improve customer conversion rate
Strong Customer MOS with a Bias Toward Customer Satisfaction:
- Demonstrated ability to manage a portfolio of assigned customer accounts ranging from $1-10M
- Demonstrated ability to win new customers in assigned region or vertical
- Ability to establish a cadence of regular meetings with customer’s key stakeholders
- Capability to uncover qualified opportunities to support customer challenges through SitePro offerings – sourcing opportunities to grow share of wallet
- Demonstrated ability to foresee and anticipate challenges and act accordingly to minimize impact through regular customer meetings or proactively sourcing feedback through customer surveys
- Successful track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota-carrying goals
- Capable of identifying and targeting new migration and share of wallet opportunities with existing customers by actively co-developing Technology Roadmaps, understanding the customer buying process, co-developing RFPs/RFQs with solution development engineers and proposal team members, managing customer proposals (Budget, and Final Proposals), and negotiating deals to close new business
- Ability to demonstrate strategic approach to new & existing customers and opportunities through opportunity planning
- Acts as a “quarterback” to enhance the SitePro-to-customer rapport through facilitating deep and wide personal/professional relationships throughout the customer sales cycle and cross-functionally within both organizations
- Leads customer through their technological journey by understanding customer requirements and developing the appropriate SitePro support team to address customer needs
- Be a customer advocate within SitePro and a SitePro advocate with your customer
YOU MUST HAVE
- Minimum of 4-6 years field sales experience, 3 years prior sales, technical sales, or business development in the Energy markets.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor's Degree
- Energy Market experience
- Fluid based solutions products knowledge
- Demonstrated expertise in selling SAAS, Fluid Based Solutions (Advanced Automation, Predictive Analytics, Field Service, Hardware Solutions, Managed Services, Security, Access, Turnkey Services)
- Proficiency in applying a consultative selling framework and strategic planning
- Demonstrated aptitude of selling new reoccurring services, advanced automation, or predictive analytics SaaS solutions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong background in the Energy market with experience selling at the Executive Level
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Local engagement in industry-specific organizations
- Demonstrated domain expertise in the Energy Vertical Market
- Self-starter intrapreneurs, capable of working autonomously
· Competitive Compensation
· Group Plan Insurance Package with Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability
· 401k Matching
· Autonomous work environment
· Opportunity to establish yourself as a valued team member in a rapidly growing organization