Program Manager -Utility Programs at Clean Energy Technology Company
Program Manager - Analyst, Utility Programs
(Aka Energy Efficiency & Demand Response Program Manager)
Who We Are
ThinkEco, located in NYC, is a leading Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology company, providing easy-to-use energy efficiency solutions for utilities, enterprises, and homes. Our patented IoT technology platform enables cloud-based energy efficient and connected home applications powered by intelligent algorithms. ThinkEco also provides an attractive customer user interface and fully functional API with which utility and technology partners can integrate.
ThinkEco has won numerous awards for its pioneering work with utilities in consumer demand response and energy efficiency and we have established deep relationships with world-class partners and customers. If you want to alter the landscape of energy through technological innovation, ThinkEco is the place for you. Visit www.thinkecoinc.com for more information.
Who You Are
We are looking for exceptionally qualified and motivated candidates with a willingness to learn to join our program management team. Applicants should be self-starters, equally comfortable working as part of a team or leading a solo initiative. Applicants should excel in quantitative analysis and reporting. As someone who will manage both utility and program customers, you should be friendly and professional. Successful candidates will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to changing landscapes.
As a Program Manager focusing on analysis, your responsibilities may include:
- Detail-oriented project management
- Day-to-day management of program tasks, staff, and timelines related to reporting and analysis
- Quantitative analysis and reporting on program performance and demand response events using Salesforce and Excel
- Development of database management and reporting systems including measurement and verification, and data management for new projects
- Proposal and report writing
- Development of new business opportunities based on existing relationships or adjacencies
ThinkEco program management responsibilities are heaviest during the summer months, with opportunities for contribution in other company functions during non- summer months. Ideal candidates will also show interest in business development,
marketing, and/or data analytics. While we work with utilities nationwide, this position is located in NYC.
- - A college degree from a top university with a GPA of at least 3.0 (advanced degree candidates may be considered for Senior Program Manager positions).
- - Strong analytical thinker and experience analyzing large data sets
- - Strong written and verbal communication skills
- - Strong knowledge of topics such as energy business models, intelligent devices,smart grid and energy efficiency. Experience working with utilities a plus.
- - 2+ years of professional experience preferred.
- - Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- - Experience with SQL and Salesforce preferred.To Apply
Please email Kate Bogart, Director of Program Strategy, at email@example.com with your(1) cover letter, and (2) resume. You may later be asked for a (3) transcript, (4) writing sample, and (5) two references who can speak to your character and work ethic. Please detail your past experience in executing complex projects, particularly under deadline and/or budgetary pressures, in your cover letter.