Thanks to innovative financing options and a focus on operational excellence, we are helping to bring the benefits of clean energy within reach for many. We are B-Corp certified and 100% employee-owned, and we take our commitments to our staff and partners very seriously. After four years of hard work, we are proud to be the #1 solar provider for nonprofits in the Northeast, and we’re just getting started!
Please visit www.resonant.energy for more information.
The Project Coordinator is an integral part of our Project Management Team, the engine that keeps the operations of Resonant Energy running. The Team is responsible for analyzing the solar and financial viability of leads, managing a network of installation and finance partners, negotiating the legal documents that govern all projects, and driving projects from origination to completion.
Resonant invests heavily in our new staff through long-training periods and shares responsibilities that support the entire development process, including coordinating site evaluations for feasibility analysis, attending contractor meetings, and managing construction logistics. Those who excel in this role thrive in high-paced environments in which unforeseen challenges arise on a weekly basis. They possess the business acumen, social awareness, and drive necessary to help push a project through to completion.
Expected start date: January 9, 2023
Responsibilities: Project Management (80%):
- Support project managers in the coordination of technically complex and portfolio projects
- Prepare and submit applications for project incentives (ex. SMART, Interconnection)
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions with the Project Management team for internal tools and processes
- Gather information and project documentation to maintain internal and external file management systems. (ex. Roof warranty documentation, lien waivers)
- Research historical requirements for projects, including coordination with commissions on municipal, state and federal levels
- Coordinate with project managers to receive and submit project documentation (ex. site evaluation, drawings, permits, interconnection service agreement, etc.) from installation partners
- Help create templates,standard workflows, and process improvements both internally within RE and externally with RE partners
- Attend the weekly Project Management team meeting in addition to any meetings related to application submissions, project development and internal process refinement
- Maintain company project database and project related filerooms
- Assist clients in troubleshooting system operations, post-installation as part of our Operations and Management services
- Assist project managers in the implementation of new tools and processes
Business Development (20%):
- Support policy research and recommendations
- Support Project Management Team in identifying and vetting new relationships with potential installation and finance partners
Education & Experience: Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
Language: English (native/fluent required)
Computer Skills: Google Drive suites, and Microsoft Office. Excel proficiency is a requirement
Commute: Office expectation is in-person for the first three months and 3 days per week afterwards; opportunity to work up to 6 weeks fully remote per year.
Availability: 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm schedule with an hour for lunch
Benefits: $57,000 - $62,000/yr
- Wellness: 100% paid premiums for healthcare and dental insurance
- Retirement: Simple IRA with employer match up to 3% of salary
- Paid Time Off: 13 days paid time off (PTO), 5 sick days per year, 5 days bereavement leave, 2 days of activism, 13 federal holidays recognized. More PTO days granted as years at company increases.
- Professional Development: Dedicated budget for all staff members.
- Mental Health Budget: $50 payments available per month
- Commuter Benefits: Commuter benefits available to those taking public transportation or biking to the office location.
- Employee Owner Track: On track for employee ownership, eligible to apply on the third work anniversary, additional benefits include:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Voting power and decision making in company-wide strategy meetings
- Profit sharing opportunity