Renewable Energy Analyst
Atlas Renewable Power offers an entry-level full time position to assist with solar and battery energy storage development and related consulting services in the renewable energy industry. This position will assist with market analysis and research, site identification and acquisition, interconnection, permitting, and proposal preparation.
Applicant will work in the San Francisco, California office.
• Market and financial analysis
• Monitor regulatory requirements for renewable energy projects
• Conduct desktop searches for potential project sites using Google Earth
• Establish and maintain a site selection database
• Assist with acquisition of options, leases, and easements with landowners
• Assist in developing a proactive client acquisition strategy
• Analyze energy data and utility rates
• Support project permitting and interconnection
• Generate, manage, and report project specific budgets and schedules
• Must be highly personable self-starter
• Ability to work remotely or in person when needed
• Detail oriented
• Strong project management skills to maintain progress on multiple ongoing projects with multiple clients
• Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle competing deadlines effectively
• Proficiency in Google Earth and Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of SmartSheet or ArcGIS a plus
• An understanding of real estate acquisition contract terms and strong negotiation skills are a plus
• Strong analytical and commercial skills
• Ability to receive constructive feedback
• Exposure to the renewable energy industry is a plus
• A Bachelor’s degree is required
Located in San Francisco, Atlas Renewable Power is a renewable energy development and consulting company with expertise in renewable energy and energy storage. The company was formed in January 2013 to respond to the growing demand for clean, carbon-free, renewable energy.
Atlas will consider individuals with a broad range of experience and skills. To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.