Senior Project Coordinator/TPM - Digital
Position is based in Boston, MA or Berlin, Germany
The Role: Senior Project Coordinator
The Senior Project Coordinator role is an administrative and project delivery support role, in an exciting new industry that seeks to bring zero emissions mobility to all sectors of global heavy- duty transportation, with a great opportunity for growth. A Senior Project Coordinator is an experienced administrative professional who will assist the project delivery leadership with organizing and controlling project activities through communicating risks, opportunities, and current state of the project. They fulfill their obligations by coordinating meetings, resources, equipment, and information.
Senior Project Coordinators may manage projects with the goal of seeing them through on time and within budget. The Senior Project Coordinator's role is crucial to a company’s success because they ensure projects run smoothly by controlling workflow, scheduling assignments, evaluating the course of the project and reporting its status to the management and stakeholders.
The Senior Project Coordinator will support both methods and tools related to traditional project delivery and agile/scrum methodologies as required to support projects planned around traditional system design lifecycle and implementation or sprint-based release management for software product development.
- Coordinate and operate the LIFTE Digital Team’s product management and technology development methodology and practices, including using Jira for roadmaps, backlog grooming, sprint planning, resource loading, and stakeholder reports
- Work directly with a team of software engineers and LIFTE customers to document and track user-facing features, roadmap long-term technology development, and maintain quarterly release schedules
- Assist in non-software or engineering deliverables as required to help reduce ad-hoc workloads on the development team
- Supporting the initiation and planning of traditional projects, assisting the project manager with project kickoff, charter, project management plan, and schedule development
- Monitoring project progress and creating project status reports for project stakeholders
- Tracking action items across project team, subcontractors, suppliers, customers, and stakeholders and maintaining visibility to action owners until closure
- Scheduling stakeholder meetings and facilitating communication between program management and stakeholders throughout the project and release management lifecycle
- Updates to project management documents such as the project management plan, risk registers, budget, schedule, and statement/scope of work, as required by the project manager
- Support project team members with data management of project deliverables (e.g. quality review, document numbering, archiving, delivery to customer per contract requirements)
- Support project team members when implementing risk management strategies
- Assisting with resource scheduling so that team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks
- Support the development of project management processes
- Managing projects from initiation to closure with the guidance of a project or program manager
- Domestic and international travel required based on project demands and company growth.
- Position is based in Boston, Massachusetts or Berlin, Germany.
- Combination of virtual and in office working (50/50).
- For US: Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis. LIFTE participates in e-Verify.
- US visa and green card sponsorship based on mutual agreement.
Extremely Competitive Benefits Program
- Incentive Stock Options
- Performance-based company profit sharing bonuses
- 401K plan with company match
- Industry leading healthcare coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Generous time away, including 5 weeks paid vacation for all, regardless of seniority
- Sick Time
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- 6 Holidays plus 2 floating holidays
- Performance-based company profit sharing bonuses
- Stock options possible
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge
- Travel, health, and accident insurance
- Competitive and environmentally friendly mobility options paid for by employer
- Family friendly policies
What Experience & Education is Required?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in an engineering discipline, computer science, or other relevant field
- Proven successful track record of working in a scrum environment with sprint planning, backlog grooming, release management processes
- 5+ years experience in an administrative role or within a project/agile team
- Experience working with AWS serverless services a plus
- Project management certification and training (CAPM, PMP, CSM, etc.)
What Skills are Necessary for Success?
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with MS Project and/or Asana
- Proficiency with Jira
What Qualities are We Looking for?
- Passion: your passion is incorporated in what you do and drives your progress.
- Servant leadership: constant focus on how your work can serve the needs of others.
- A focus on excellence: your work is error-free and complete.
- Good judgment: your recommendations are sound.
- High integrity: do the right thing, especially when no one is looking.
- Community builder: we like each other and want you to be a contributing member of the LIFTE community in whichever way you are uniquely designed. Diversity of thought and approach is important to us.
About LIFTE H2 Inc.
The world needs a green electron and a green molecule for the deep decarbonization of society. Hydrogen is an enabler of increased renewable energy penetration and solves many challenges with logistics, electrical infrastructure build-out, and hard-to-decarbonize sectors such as heavy-duty mobility. Hydrogen for power generation, mobility, and storage is now an accepted reality in many use cases, but the capability to deliver credible infrastructure at scale remains nascent. LIFTE H2 Inc. is poised to accelerate the hydrogen economy through direct action, unparalleled capability, next-gen technology, and partnerships.
LIFTE is a 100% employee-owned company built from the leadership team of one of the world’s foremost hydrogen infrastructure multinational corporations, with a vision to accelerate deep decarbonization of society through the use of zero-emission hydrogen. LIFTE is solving the challenge of building supply chains that connect renewably generated hydrogen with customers where and when their operations demand it. We do this safely, at scale, reliably, and profitably.
LIFTE currently focuses on rail, marine, mining, and on-road heavy-duty market sectors. Expansion into power generation, industry, and distribution is part of our growth plan. The founding team uses next-generation technologies in compression, digital, distribution, and dispensing systems in partnership with the world’s leading hydrogen technology providers. LIFTE is a supply chain integrator, delivering project-level value to project financiers, public-private partnerships, and project developers worldwide.
LIFTE H2 cares as much about the path taken as the end result; the end never justifies the means. We are curious truth-seekers who do our best to do business in a way that brings love and respect to all the humans and environments around us. We work hard and are mission-focused, creating opportunities for ourselves and others around us. How we fulfill this mission is as important as the vision itself; LIFTE will show our customers, partners, and environment Love, Integrity, Fun, Truth, and Excellence in everything we do.
LIFTE offers very competitive pay, vacation, and benefits with stock options. We are headquartered in Boston, with a subsidiary in Berlin, and are on a rapid growth path that we hope you will consider joining! LIFTE H2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.