SilverTip Energy, LLC – Landman
SilverTip Energy is seeking a skilled contract landman based out of San Antonio or the Caldwell/Bryan/College Station area. This is a fast-growing operation that is partnered with SilverBow Resources, a publicly traded oil and gas company with more than 30 years of experience operating in South Texas.
Start Date: Immediately.
• Negotiate and execute various contracts, exhibits and transaction-related legal documents involving mineral owners, landowners, partners, and other key stakeholders
• Identify and acquire leasehold, mineral, and royalty interests
• Research county records to determine surface, and mineral ownership
• Contribute to other duties assigned by management team
• Accurately track and record completed work, and project progress
• Meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities in an environment with shifting timeframes
• Must be located or in very close proximity to San Antonio or the Caldwell/Bryan/College Station area
• Is able to work independently, as well as with internal and external teams
• Can quickly adapt to changing business needs and requests
• Proficiency in GSuite products (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sheets, etc.)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, etc.)
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required)
• Experience with multiple aspects of oil and gas land work
• AAPL membership
• RPL or CPL
• Candidates must already be authorized to work in the United States
• Compensation will correspond with experience
• Please email your resume to email@example.com.