When: February 21-22, 2017
Where: Sheraton Grand Sacramento
Learn how renewable methane can help the U.S. drive economic growth while mitigating smog, toxic air contaminants, and climate change. Read more »
Join us in Sacramento as renowned clean energy leaders discuss solutions to harness California's vast renewable methane feedstocks—including livestock manure, agricultural stubble, municipal food and green waste, forestry biomass, and power-to-gas.
Learn how renewable methane can help California:
- Achieve the GHG emissions reduction objectives in SB 32, AB 197, and SB 1383
- Integrate its sustainability goals for organic waste (ag, food, forestry, and wastewater)
- Accelerate the development of practical, large-scale storage for renewable power
- Facilitate the creation of a low-carbon hydrogen supply for a fuel cell future
- Create economic development opportunities for disadvantaged regions of the state
Register today and take advantage of a $50 discount for being a part of YPE LA. Use the code YPE50 when registering.
For further information contact:
Co-Chair - YPE LA