Strict Standards: Declaration of Wpjb_Form_Apply::save() should be compatible with Daq_Form_ObjectAbstract::save($append = Array) in /home/ypenergy/web/ypenergy.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpjobboard/application/libraries/Form/Apply.php on line 10
Acquisition Associate at Case Energy Partners, LLC
Location: 4849 Greenville Avenue, Suite 1265, Dallas, Texas 75206
Start Date: August 2017 (Exact Date TBD)
Hours Per Week: 40 – 50
Case Energy Partners Company Description
Case Energy Partners, LLC (Case), a small rapidly-growing energy investment company, is a leading purchaser of oil and gas mineral rights and royalty interests throughout the United States. Case specializes in providing a way for individuals, trusts, partnerships, and companies to quickly and discreetly liquidate their oil and gas mineral and royalty interests into cash.
Acquisition Associate Position Summary
Case is looking for a motivated individual with a strong work ethic to join the team as an Acquisition Associate. The Acquisition Associate will experience day-to-day operations of a small energy company as well as gain crucial hands-on experience in the oil and gas industry. Through a proven process, the Acquisition Associate will pursue individuals, trusts, partnerships, and companies who are looking to capitalize on their minerals and royalties. The Acquisition Associate will also provide financial and engineered analyses of the oil and gas production of a potential investment and perform various other related responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business-Finance, Business-Marketing, Energy Management, Economics, Public Relations, or a related field of study
- Desire to pursue a career in the oil and gas industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Problem solving skills to support business focused analyses and decisions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check – no prior felonies
- Must be able to pass an illegal substance screening
To Be Considered
In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process. This includes answering all prescreening questions, background check, and completing a Myers Briggs profile assessment. Please visit our website at www.caseenergypartners.com to learn more. Costs pertaining to relocation for this position will not be covered by Case.