Customer Experience (Solar Finance) Specialist
Sungage Financial has revolutionized the residential solar industry by offering a consumer-friendly approach to going solar. We need your help to create an even better experience for our customers and get more people going solar than ever before.
We are looking for a Customer Experience (Solar Finance) Specialist in our beautiful new California regional office. The perfect candidate is a flexible and enthusiastic problem solver who thrives in a small-team environment and is motivated by a desire to help the customers and partners who call Sungage every day. The Customer Experience Specialist will take the lead in answering customers’ questions and managing the day-to- day flow of projects moving through the sales and installation process. Sungage is growing quickly so we’re looking for someone who can take on and effectively complete new and different types of projects as the company and its needs evolve. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills to learn about renewable energy finance and solar project management.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent experience to our installers and customers by resolving or escalating all customer inquiries (phone and email)
- Being the Expert-On- The-Line for all inquiries about Sungage’s product offerings
- Managing day-to- day flow of projects towards funding
- Educating Installers and Customers about Sungage Financial products and platform
- Checking project documents for accuracy and compliance with product requirements
- Accurately preparing documents for submission to financing partners
- Working on a small regional team to deliver the best possible experience to partners and homeowners
You’re the right person if you:
- Possess outstanding Customer Service skills – a passion for helping solve problems
- Have the ability to establish priorities and proactively resolve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively over multiple platforms (phone, email, chat, etc.)Are flexible, and utilize problem-solving skills with a dedication to always getting it right
- Possess meticulous attention to detail
- Have a strong desire to learn about renewable energy finance models and solar energy market
- Have experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Cloud-based software (Salesforce, Google Docs, etc.)
- Have experience with working on a small, collaborative team
Spanish speakers a plus! Position will require occasional night work (2-3 days per week)
Sungage Financial is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, achieving our business goals and building a stronger company. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or other factors protected by law.
Sungage Financial is an innovative finance company that is revolutionizing the residential solar industry by bringing new retail financing solutions to the market. The cost of solar energy technology has dropped dramatically over the past decade leading to rapid solar proliferation. Sungage’s financing solutions make the purchase of a residential solar energy system affordable to homeowners across the country. The Company has a strong technology orientation and has developed a transaction platform to efficiently deliver its financing products. Through its offering, Sungage helps families save money while living more sustainably. Sungage is a small and fast-growing company in a dynamic industry and has an exciting working environment. The Company offers a number of employee benefits, including stock options, 401k with matching, substantial paid time off, health coverage, health savings accounts, and commuter benefits.
This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship