Director, Project Management
- Identify and analyze plant configurations and technologies, convey the implications for plants optimized to lower the installed costs while maintaining reliability.
- Development and/or coordination of general arrangements, equipment lists, electrical one-lines, P&ID's, and cost estimates to support new and expanded plant business decisions.
- Work with thermal performance group for assessment of the equipment and cycle configuration needs including thermal performance and emissions.
- Support permitting and regulatory activities.
- Work closely with origination and development teams, Engineering and Construction, plant managers, turbine maintenance staff, commercial managers, land, and environmental to prepare preliminary plant designs.
- Remain up-to-date on emerging power plant technologies and configurations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5 years of power generation engineering experience, including plant operations, maintenance, and/or construction
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 40+ hours per week.
TO APPLY: Apply at http://www.calpine.com/careers/