EXPERIENCED PIPELINE LOCATOR NEEDED
The Line Locator position provides Damage Prevention services for pipeline utilities. Must be a self- motivated individual with strong work ethics.
• Adhere to company policies.
• Insure that all devices are properly working daily.
• Read Okie 811 Call tickets, utilize maps and GPS to locate coordinates of pipelines.
• Be able to walk 3 to 5 miles or more per day if needed.
• Ability to adapt to adverse situations.
• Ability to learn new devices and changing laws.
• Keep immediate supervisor/manager aware of any issues or problems in the field.
• Complete and maintain required documentation.
• Microsoft Office & Google Earth Pro Software knowledge.
• Experience is a must! 2 years line locating experience recommended.
• Obtain OQ qualifications to mark underground facilities and process Okie 811 locate tickets in adherence to state laws, and company procedures.
• Respond to Okie 811 calls, and witness line crossings and excavations.
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Natural Gas related field preferred
• Effective verbal and listening skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Decision making skills.
• Time management skills.
• Must have/maintain a valid Drivers license with a clean driving record.
• Pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen and random drug screening.
• Must be able to wear required PPE as assigned by HS&E Manager.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and carry locating equipment to perform locates.
• Ability to work in extreme outdoor weather (Heat, cold or enclement weather).
• Must be able to work extended hours on projects & emergencies if necessary.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the work performed for this job. This is not intended to be a complete list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Kingfisher, Oklahoma 73750