Marketing & Sales Administrator
Nuance Energy Group, Inc. is the manufacturer of the patent-pending Osprey PowerPlatform® solar ground mount racking system that employs a unique earth anchor and modular, scalable design to enable contractors, integrators and EPCs to achieve peak profitability through the industry’s lowest installation costs and fastest time-to-revenue for ground mounted systems. Nuance Energy’s mission is to lead solar innovation while focused on the solar industry’s downstream value chain saving partners and customers time and money.
We are currently looking for a marketing and sales administrator to join our team and help us achieve our goals. You will qualify incoming marketing leads and serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries. In addition, you will provide admin support for the sales and marketing team, including event support. Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to hear from you.
- Assist with local events
- Pre-qualify marketing leads
- Take incoming sales and marketing calls
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Provide additional administrative tasks, as required
- Hands on experience with CRM software (Zoho, a plus) and MS Office
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Previous experience as a marketing administrator or sales support agent is a plus
- $45,000, plus quarterly bonuses (advancement opportunities available)
- Full-time, salaried
- Contract position (1099)
Nuance Energy Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.