Project Execution & Operations Analyst
Euclid Power Inc. – Execution Services Group | Location: Remote (With occasional travel for team meetings to NYC or client meetings as required/permissible) | Full-Time (40+ hours / week)
About Us - Euclid Power is a solar and storage renewable energy services and software company that facilitates the development, diligence, execution, financing, and asset-management of renewables projects in conjunction with renewable energy developers and investors. Euclid provides a transformative data and project management platform, alongside value-add turn-key services, to guide developers and investors through execution on complex projects at all stages of the project lifecycle. Euclid is led by a world-class team of renewable energy veterans with over 3GW of PV and 1GWh of energy storage development, diligence, finance, and execution experience. We have developed the diligence, investing, and execution process for some of the industry’s leading developers and investors, and our results-centered approach focuses on success for our clients no matter the project stage, size, or challenge. We are passionate about renewables, and we work with our clients to get their projects developed, managed, and built right: on time, on budget, and with results that speak for themselves.
We are seeking a Project Execution & Operations Analyst for our Execution Services Group who is looking to make a sizable impact on the future of the renewable energy industry.
Our Story - Euclid Power Inc. execution services group was born out of the founders unwavering commitment to process and ‘doing the right thing.’ We have witnessed firsthand how portfolios in the renewable power industry suffer from cost overruns, massive schedule delays, uninformed stakeholders, overlooked project risks, and many, many dead deals. We were continuously frustrated with the lack of competent technical expertise, data and process management and under-prioritization of deal continuity and organization. Whether it was development and execution on a single 300MW site, or a portfolio of 150kW rooftop projects, overall deal execution always fumbled through the same unstructured and ambiguous process, masked in uncertainty as to where to start and where to head next. Euclid was founded to bring much-needed operational reprieve to the industry and finally get this process right. As the industry grows, our ardent mission is to aid our clients, armed with unmatched technical acumen and industry-specific platform & toolset, in developing, de-risking, building, and financing their projects on time and on budget and, frankly, to ensure more renewable energy deals get done.
Who You Are
- A driven self-starter, looking to continue to build on your professional and technical expertise in renewable energy project/portfolio management, or transition into the space
- Detailed-oriented, organized individual, who fervently believes there is no compromising when it comes to the details
- Humble, with the willingness to roll up your sleeves to support a rapidly growing company by maintaining a “no job is too small” mindset
- Clear communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A gritty, hard worker, who is willing to do what it takes and “run through brick walls” to deliver above the expected outcome
- Team-player, who will collaborate with the founding team to translate (and improve) our proven renewables diligence, execution, and data services offering and toolsets.
- Scrappy, open-minded, entrepreneurial thinker who can flourish in a resource-limited environment
- Customer-focused and personable, with an innate desire to exceed customer expectations
What You’ll Do – Immediate
- Co-manage and support multiple client engagements under the leadership of an experienced program/project manager or COO
- Facilitate vendor on-boarding and general project administration including, but not limited to, document management/ organization and project reporting requirements
- Maintain tools, RFI/submittal trackers, schedules, budgets, meeting minutes, engagement invoicing and support overall company and project-specific functions under direction of the program/project manager or COO
- Work directly with the Euclid founding team on process and execution tool refinement and infrastructure build out
- Learn from a world-class, experienced PV and storage development/execution team and work closely with the founding team to learn and understand the process of renewable energy development, diligence, execution, investment, and asset management
What You’ll Do – Long Term
- Independently manage high-profile clients and frequent exposure to industry distributing technologies
- Grow into a Project Manager (and beyond) and overall leader within our execution services group
- Support in the design and architecture of new products and tools to serve renewable energy project developers and investors through Euclid’s platform with guidance from the founding members
- Support hiring and future build-out of the Euclid services group
What You Have
- 0-3+ years of project or operations management experience in renewable energy, energy, or adjacent industries (preferred) or strong desire to enter the renewables space
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, project/operations/construction management, business management/economics – concentrations preferred, but not required
- General knowledge of project management principles and customer success methods and best practices or interest in obtaining further project management certifications
What We Provide
- Benefits package (401K, Health Insurance, Remote Work, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays)
- Opportunity for early equity awards and share in the growth of the firm you are helping build
- Professional credential obtainment sponsorship (PMP, PE, CFA, Software)
- Multidisciplinary exposure and training (Tax, Legal, Finance, Diligence, Engineering etc.)
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a truly supportive, collaborative, dynamic and diverse environment
- Exposure to high-profile, industry leading clients, products, and technology
We welcome candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.
Interested candidates should apply at Euclidpower.com/Careers
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org