Senior Account Manager
Who we are:
Parity’s software service eliminates energy waste from buildings!! Using AI, Parity is able to predict the amount of energy needed ahead of time to operate a building to meet its residents' HVAC needs and adapt the building's systems and machinery. We offer a unique no upfront cost service that delivers guaranteed energy savings on an ongoing basis. And we are growing quickly!
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Senior Account Manager ready to expand their sales career at the intersection of the exciting Prop Tech space and the quickly growing energy efficiency industry. This individual will be focused on expanding Parity’s footprint with owners and operators of large multifamily rental properties in the New York City Metro area. This individual will be presenting Parity. Inc at all levels of the sales process and will be responsible for conducting key sales activities including; prospecting, origination, proposal generation, customer facing presentations and deal closing. This individual will also be responsible for working with their clients on an ongoing basis to ensure that expectations are met and that Parity’s service is rolled out on a portfolio level. We are looking for an individual who is excited to work in tech, AI and has a passion for reducing CO2 emissions.
- Selling a no-upfront cost, guaranteed solution for owners and operators to manage their energy consumption, reduce their carbon footprint, improve occupant comfort and limit negative exposure to energy related local laws.
- Managing the sales process from start to finish
- Developing and maintaining a sales pipeline consisting of opportunities with new and existing customers
- Maintaining a deep understanding of relevant energy and real estate related policies, programs and market conditions in the NYC metro area.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of Parity’s service offering and value proposition
- Develop and maintaining an understanding of controls, HVAC systems and other technical aspects of the role
- Developing and maintaining strong long term customer relationships
- Effectively positioning Parity’s unique value proposition utilizing financial metrics consultative customer engagement, market positioning, domain expertise and other means
- Working closing with Parity's engineering team to develop proposals and creatively problem solve
- Working closing with Parity’s service delivery teams to ensure customer goals, engagement and retention is achieved
- Proactively identifying opportunities to scale Parity services within customer portfolios
- Participating in industry events to represent Parity and grow the company’s presence in the market
- Contributing to the ongoing development of Parity’s service offerings, company strategy and market positioning
- Coordinating with the marketing team on campaigns and other demand generation activities
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals
- 3+ years of professional sales, project development, client management or market development experience
- Background in HVAC, building automation, energy systems or Real Estate
- Proven track record of being a top performer
- Proven experience closing new business using strategic value-based selling
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with G-suite, CRMs, and Salesforce
- Drivers license and full-time access to a vehicle
- Experience selling in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to simplify technical concepts for a non-technical audience
- B2B experience
- Benefits: Parity offers a comprehensive health benefit package - health is wealth!
- Wellness programs: This year we launched a partnership with FitnessBound. Every week we offer a virtual HIIT or Yoga class.
- In addition to a competitive vacation package we also offer an additional 10 days of PTO: sick/personal days
- Purpose and Impact: We hire top talent that cares about the social impact and vision, to help make urban living sustainable. It really makes a difference to work alongside a group of individuals who are all dedicated and passionate about creating positive change.
- Training and development: Each employee has a $1000 training allowance that can be used however they like, as long as it supports their role or growth within the company.
- Employee Options: Every single employee in the company has the opportunity to participate in our equity incentive plan
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Parity is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We are happy to consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, or other accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs