Senior Engineer (Energy)
kW Engineering is a leading consulting engineering firm dedicated to helping our customers reduce energy and water consumption at their facilities. We are driven to find creative, cost-effective solutions that not only meet our customers’ financial goals but improve overall health and reliability of the buildings. With our deep understanding of energy-using systems and our sophisticated analysis techniques at hand, we stand by our recommendations and are excited to help see them through to completion. We treat every project as an opportunity to showcase our expertise, further refine our craft, and strengthen our reputation by delivering results.
At kW we’re proud of our passionate, creative, fun and diverse team, and it is important to us that we continue to find new team members that share the values that make our company an awesome place to work.
We're looking for these qualities in this position:
- A Technical leader - someone who can set the tone for our high standards of deliverables, who has a background in Utility Consulting, building systems, and cutting-edge analytical approaches including hourly simulation tools, bin simulations, data visualization, monitoring equipment and methods. Familiarity with New York energy-efficient market dynamics and actors a plus.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Customer service - someone who customers will want back for more; additional work
- Sales support - someone who can provide the technical backup to our sales team. You won't be responsible for marketing, but will be asked to back up our team with your in-depth knowledge and experience
- Shares our core values: Integrity, Judgment, Community, Communication, Creativity, Impact, Curiosity, Passion
What you’ll do:
- Save energy and operating costs at client facilities by applying your technical skills in commercial and industrial buildings.
- Provide technical assistance to utilities and their customers to ensure that energy saving impacts are real, and that the savings are on solid technical grounds.
- Work at our customer sites conducting energy assessments, inspections, measurement and verification of energy and demand savings.
- Learn from our experienced team of over 40 engineers specializing in commercial and industrial energy efficiency
Our compensation and benefits packet is competitive:
- Competitive salary + performance-based bonuses
- Significant opportunity for growth/internal promotion
- Group health insurance
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) matching
- Educational assistance
- Respect for work/life balance
If you’re looking for a new opportunity to work with others that share your passion, then don’t hesitate to apply. We’d love to get to know you.