We're thrilled to announce our next virtual event, Investing in Nascent Climate Technologies! Join us on Wednesday, May 27th for a deep dive into how investors are addressing climate change by supporting nascent climate technologies. Learn more about these climate technologies and how industry players are striving for breakthroughs in areas like energy, transportation, and carbon removal.
This event features a rock-star group of experts from across the industry, with opening remarks from Jigar Shah, co-founder of Generate Capital, and Richard Kauffman, Chairman of the Board of NYSERDA. You can find more speaker details below.
We're also working with some fantastic co-sponsors for this event: the Yale Center for Business and the Environment (CBEY), Accelerate Yale, Yale Blue Green, Stanford Startups, Stanford New York Alumni, and the Tsai Center for Innovative Thinking at Yale (Tsai CITY). We hope to (virtually) see you there!
Opening remarks by:
- Jigar Shah, Co-Founder and President of Generate Capital
- Richard Kauffman, Chairman of the Board at NYSERDA
- Namrita Kapur, Adjunct Lecturer & Executive Fellow, Yale School of Management
- Conner Prochaska, Chief Commercialization Officer at the Department of Energy
- Jake Harris, Associate at DBL Partners
- Johanna Wolfson, Principal at Prime Impact Fund
- Priscilla Tyler, Senior Associate at True Ventures