YPE Israel Leadership
In light of recent major gas discoveries offshore Israel, the privatization of Israel’s electricity production and a vibrant technology oriented eco-system in renewables, there is no time more suitable than the present for establishing a YPE chapter in Israel.
The Israel chapter, founded by Mr. Noy Dor on January 2013, aims to develop future local leaders in the energy sector. Bringing together young professionals engaged in the energy sector will create a fruitful and dynamic environment for Israel’s future in energy.
YPE Israel currently has over 250 listed young energy professionals belonging to a wide range of leading industry participants – oil & gas, financial institutions, renewable projects, gas transmission & distribution companies, IPPs, PEs, energy start-ups, consulting firms, regulators and more.
highlight events include:
- YPE Israel – Gala Event w/ Noble Energy VP Eastern Mediterranean, Mr. Lawson Freeman – 17.1.2013
- YPE Israel – “the Birth Story of Solar Power in Israel” by Mr. Yosef Abramowitz – 11.4.2014
- YPE Israel – First Field Trip – Dorad Energy Power Station Site Tour – 27.6.2013
- YPE Israel – Cocktail Reception with the New Minister of Energy and Water Resources – 30.8.2013
- YPE Israel – Spotlight Event on Energy Innovation & Start-ups at Google Campus – 25.11.2013
- YPE Israel – Exclusive Renewable Energy Field Trip to the Arava Region – 1.6.2014
- YPE Israel – Spotlight Event on Energy Project Financing with HSBC & Bank Hapoalim – 20.3.2014
- YPE Israel – Field Trip to a “Live” Oil Production Site at Givot Olam – 31.7.2014
- YPE Israel – 1st Anniversary and Toast for Jewish New Year at Riding historical power station – 18.9.2014
- YPE Israel – 1st After work Social at the Brown Hotel – 10.12.2014
- YPE Israel – Field Trip to the North on Natural Gas Conversion – 25.2.2015
- YPE Israel – Spotlight Event on Energy Law & Regulation hosted by Herzog, Fox & Neeman – 28.4.2015
- YPE Israel – Spotlight Event on “Smart Grid” in Collaboration with ISEA – 3.6.2015
- YPE Israel – Spotlight Event on Corporate Social Responsibility in the Israeli Energy Sector 23.11.2015
Founder & Co-chairmain
Noy Specialise in negotiation and closing of complex, large scale Project Finance and M&A cross-border transactions with an emphasis on renewable energy, power and oil & gas industries.
In addition, Noy founded and currently serve as the co-chairman of the Young Professionals in Energy (YPE) Israel chapter.
His professional experience includes Investment Manager at Noy Infrastructure and Energy Invetment Fund, VP Project Finance and Business Development Manager at RD Energy Management (a subsidiary of Denham Capital) and working as an associate in Herzog, Fox & Neeman’s Project Finance, Energy and Natural Resources Department (one of Israel’s leading law firms).
Noy holds an L.L.B and a master degree in business law from the Tel-Aviv University.
Noy Specialise in negotiation and closing of complex, large scale Project Finance ...
Noa Binyamin has served as Noble Energy’s Government Relations Manager in Israel since March 2011. In that capacity, Noa is responsible for Noble’s government relations in Israel and also engage with Compressed Natural Gas, Local Content and Corporate Social Responsibility projects. Prior to joining Noble, Noa served as Senior Government- Knesset Affairs Advisor to Matan Vilnai, Minister of Home front Defense and Deputy Minister of Defense, at the Ministry of Defense. Before that, Noa was a Project Manager at the Peres Center for Peace. Prior to that Noa served as personal assistant to Prof. Rivka Carmi, President of Ben-Gurion University. Noa also served as Director of the Stand with Us Fellowship program.
Noa holds an M.A. degree in Communication Studies and a B.A. in Government from the Ben-Gurion University. Noa served in the Israeli Defense Force as an infantry instructor for special units. Noa is married with 2 children’s.
Noa Binyamin has served as Noble Energy’s Government Relations Manager in Israel since ...
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Yishai Nissan has nine years of field experience in management, operations and execution of mechanical projects – the last five in the Utilities (Energy & Water) Sector. He spent several years in various roles such as Project Operation Manager at Friedman & Hershkovitz Ltd and Operations Team Leader at Aquate (Solar) Group Ltd. which provided him experience in directing and managing large teams, recruitment, employee training, QA, logistics, risk management, process Improvements/streamlining, procurement and contractual aspects.
Yishai Nissan has nine years of field experience in management, operations and ...